5 Unexpected Reasons To Drink More Water
The following are a few tips on the importance of drinking water that were handed down to us at work this week:
1. Fluid Balance: 60% of the body is composed of water. Water is crucial in transporting nutrients through the body, regulating body temperature, digesting food, and keeping the body on track.
2. Calorie Control: Numerous studies have found a connection between water consumption and losing a few pounds. Water helps one to feel full and, therefore, consume fewer calories. Replacing sodas with water also aids in weight loss.
3. Clearer Skin: Water targets and flushes out the toxins that cause skin to inflame, aiding in the prevention of acne and clogged pores.
4. Pain Prevention: Aching joints and muscle cramps and strains can all occur if the body is dehydrated. Drinking more water can help to both relieve and prevent pain.
5. Sickness Fighter: Water fights decongestion and dehydration, helping the body bounce back when feeling under the weather.
Posted on January 16, 2014, in Nutrition, Running and tagged acne, calorie control, complexion, cramps, decongestion, dehydration, fluid balance, nutrition, pain, pores, prevention, sickness, skin, toxins, Water, wellness. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.