Fantastic Friday: 10 Things I Love About Mr. Incredible
In honor of the hubster’s birthday, I’m giving him a little blog love today and starting a new weekly series. Every Friday will bring a new countdown of ten things I love on a variety of topics/subjects.
So, here we go. Ten things I love about my very own Mr. Incredible…
10. From carpentry to electrical work to a/c & heating to engineering & fabricating to automotive and tractor repair to heavy equipment operating, ranch work, farrier work, and the list goes on and on, there’s not much that he can’t do. And if he doesn’t know how to do it today, I’ll bet you my boots that he’ll have it figured out by tomorrow.
9. He pushes me. Not as often or as hard as I would sometimes like, but he knows my goals and he helps me make it happen.
8. Whether I’m riding horses, training in Krav Maga, skydiving or training for a marathon, Mr. Incredible is always there beside me, encouraging me, often taking part in the adventure himself.
7. He fills my belly with yummy goodness. I can cook, and I enjoy cooking, but I rarely have time for it anymore. Thankfully, Mr. Incredible is a phenomenal cook and enjoys getting creative in the kitchen. I really think he deserves his own cooking show and I’m pushing him to at least start his own cooking blog.
6. He knows how to make me weak in the knees. Oh yeh, he’s got the moves, and he knows how to lay it on me! 😉
5. He serenades me with his guitar… He knows my favorite songs and sometimes surprises me by learning one just for me.
4. After 13 years, he STILL makes me laugh.
3. He’s a great Dad. I always knew he would be, which is why I wanted to start a family with him in the first place. Going from a couple to a family, and seeing him become Daddy has been a heartwarming, soul-stirring adventure.
2. He understands that love is a verb, and he lives out that understanding on a daily basis.
1. The most important thing of all? His love for Jesus. He’s not perfect. Yes, he sometimes fails, as we all do, but he admits his failures. His sins. He repents, he seeks forgiveness. And he seeks to please God. He truly LOVES God. And for that, I love him. He IS Mr. Incredible, and I am so grateful that I get the privilege of being his wife.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MR INCREDIBLE!!!